Mirror Shape Eye See You XL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 6 items left in stock!
Why La Miséto
Choose La Miséto and you will enrich your interior with unique, playfully designed mirrored accessories that radiate both artistry and nostalgia. At the same time, you contribute to a socially responsible initiative that supports young people in their professional growth through a learn-work program in digital production techniques.
- We ship worldwide!
- All our orders are sent via PostNL.
- Orders from €100.00 are shipped free of charge to the Netherlands & Belgium.
Click here for more information about shipping
Big brother is watching you!
Talk about statement pieces... This bigger version of the Eye See You mirror is one piece of a kind!
If you want to add something playful and colorful to your interior, this mirrored eye might be for you! Or if you want to brighten up that one boring white wall, or if you are looking for something to cover that ugly crack with...
This graphic form consists of separate parts, most of which are made of reflective material. If you like bright colors and are not afraid to bring a striking object into your home, then this piece of wallart has got your name on it!
The parts in the colors yellow, blue and pink are made of mirrored acrylics, perfect for checking your own mascara before you're heading out.
And since this is a mirror, you can checkout your own lipgloss in these luscious lips. And what's also great about a colored mirror is that when light falls on it, it is reflected in a beautiful way and gives playful colored disco spots in your home!
Hanging the hanger is easy peasy, you don't even need a drill! If you can drive a nail into the wall, you are ready to go! There is a hanging cap on the back with which you can hang the hanger tightly against the wall on a nail (or small screw).
The Mirror Shapes are easy to clean (instructions are included).
Is this mirror out of stock? Then pre-order it!
- Dimensions: 64 x 38cm, thickness 12mm
- Material: laser-cut (mirrored) acrylic glued on to a base of wood
- There is a hanging system on the back with which you can easily hang the mirror using a nail or small screw
- Cleaning instructions included
- IMPORTANT: Acrylic has a relatively soft surface, because of this some imperfections may occur. These are tiny dots which are only visible up close.